Experience a new world of sensations with Vista :-)

Pretty hilarious...

Thanks,
Fred.
Reply to
Fred Bartoli

ROTFLMAO!

interestingly enough, voice recognition can (and does) lead to RSI of the vocal cords. I suspect with Vista it will lead to homicidal rampages!

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

I'm only 1/3 of the way through it, and I'm already getting an ulcer! ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

You just made this up, right? Now maybe you could hurt your vocal cords a bit if you sit there and scream or bark or something for 8 hours in a row, but come on - have you ever met a person who injured their vocal cords just talking? Or even heard of one? Has anybody? Got a web site where you could show us these statistics?

I suppose if you kept at it - about 1/3 way through the video I was already getting an ulcer! ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Colleague once replied: "get on with it you f****it cunt" to OS2 warp's voice recognition in response to a "do you pretty please want what you just sked"-box - the computing experience went downhill from there.

But it was fun to watch and listen to ;-)

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Wow!

john jardine