Electronic Mind Control Website

You're a day late and a dollar short:

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Did you mean "heaven?"

Aren't we all?

Do you mean Macular Degeneration? I once knew a guy who had that.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

We'll have to. It looks like he can't answer for himself.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Actually I have wondered if Braums Ice Cream and Dairy Stores don't have a mind control gadget. I have this awful impulse to jump up and go get an ice cream sundae from their local store just every once in a while. I attribute it to their mind control system. After all I never get an urge to go to the grocery store and buy broccoli, therefore it must be mind control.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Gill

Retinitis Pigmentosa? That is what Pam has...

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

Sno-o-o-o-ort ;-) ...Jim Thompson

I don't remember it as that. Some disease name I had not heard of. ...Jim Thompson

You forgot the only truly reliable news source:

Jaded Hobo

No. I said what I meant.

Reply to
krw

No, Macular Dystrophy.

krw

Thanks a lot. Now I have an impulse to run out to the grocery store and buy a thing of broccoli. ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

And if you'd wanted to earn a few brownie points and/or be helpful and informative, you could have found a web-site that explains what Macular Dystrophy is in enough detail that even Rich could understand why it is different from Macular Degeneration, which is essentially a disease of old age, and - to some extent - treatable.

Both diseases do involve a dystrophy of the central portion of the retina - the macula - but the damage looks - and is - different.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Well, the guy I met who had Macular Degeneration was in his 20's, and for some reason, "Macular Dystrophy" sounded confusingly similar to "Muscular Dystrophy," which would make no sense in this context.

BTW, Bill, have you heard the latest on AGW?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I've not only heard about it, I've commented on it, usually along the lines of Exxon-Mobil's spending on denialist propaganda having been depressingly effective. The evidence for anthropogenic global warming is still overwhelming, but enough journalists have been persuaded to publish stuff that under-cuts the scientific case that people who aren't much good at critical thinking - like you and John Larkin - have persuaded themselves that they can ignore it.

You - as a persisitent smoker - fell for the same kind of campaign back when most of us had realised that smoking is bad for your health, but while John Larkin isn't that gullible - at least he doens't smoke

- he's still let himself be suckered by essentially the same kind of flim-flam, some of it delivered by the same people.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I did, moron.

Reply to
krw

I covered the available tech (that really works, to some degree at least) in my book:

Most of the mind control site is crap though. It's just an updated form of this:

Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book - Magick and Technology
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

But you didn't post it, which is what it takes to earn brownie points for being helpful. This concept may be a little difficult for you to get your head around, but what you actually know isn't immediately obvious over the web, unless you tell us where you got the information, with a url that we can check for ourselves.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

As always, you're a liar.

Reply to
krw

And you are silly enough to try to claim this without identifying the post where you did give us this information? At the very least, you might repost the url for the web-site that you are claiming to have told us about.

I might be wrong, but I am - as usual - telling the truth about what I believe.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Why don't you read the thread yourself, liar? Hint for the terminally stupid: look for posts that I made.

At the very least, you could read the thread.

You're AlwaysWrong's still-born twin.

No, you're a liar, as always. A stupid liar, to be sure, bit a liar none-the-same.

Reply to
krw