Electronics Website

I haven't posted the site in about 6 months;

A listing of Electronic Engineering Component and OEM Equipment Manufactures.

Providing detailed electronic design information regarding computer Interfaces

www.interfacebus.com

...and it hasn't been missed. If every idiot with a website did what you did, the group would be overrun with single-post spam threads.

It's only because the majority of businessmen are ETHICAL and realize that ADVERTISING IS A COST OF BUSINESS that this doesn't happen. By your actions trying to get free advertising, you have marked yourself as ILLEGITIMATE.

Here's a crazy idea: Make your ad into a sig. When you **PARTICIPATE** in the group--y'know, respond to an EXISTING thread or do something on-topic--

folks will see your ad.

Reply to
JeffM

But his site has a lot of good free stuff about various busses. It looks like a lot of research went into it.

John

on-topic--

Thanks for the post, and your feedback. I'm sorry you would deny my opportunity to reach out to other people in a free forum. Please don't spam the news group by responding to the post and just block my posting in your news reader. Saving bandwidth for the entire newsgroup.

Reply to
www.interfacebus.com

on-topic--

Doesn't look like a commercial site, and it looks to be a very useful and on-topic resource. It ain't spam in my book, in fact it'll be useful link to many I'm sure.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

on-topic--

Check JeffM's postings to this group. Zero contributions, zero on-topic posts, lots of self-appointed netcopping. Typical pattern.

John

on-topic--

I figured that.

I do have a page with VME stuff;