Jaycar website

Tried to look up a price on their website just a minute ago and it asks me for password... Is it stuffed or is it my computer??

Tom

Reply to
Tom

"Tom"

** It's stuffed.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Phil Allison"

** It's un-stuffed.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I've noticed that, perhaps they lurk in here?

Reply to
Tom

** They used to watch every post that mentioned " Jaycar ".

Sometimes a staffer replied.

Sometimes one emailed the poster.

All very intimidating.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Heywood Jablome"

** Jaycar do not take advice from anyone.

They give it out.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

not

It's probably the same guy who wrote the whitepages and yellow pages search engine. Search for "ski" in "box hill" it says "too many results".

Michael

Reply to
Michael C

I'm reading this a couple of days after the original msg, but coincidentally a couple of days ago the Jaycar website was throwing back an IIS web server error page (looks similar to the IE error page). It was fine an hour or two later but by then I'd already purchased the gadget from DSE. ;-D

Reply to
rowan194

Whatsis name took some advice from me once after I heavily bagged the business.

So to speak :)

Reply to
The Real Andy