Where website could I learn the classic electronic circuit?

I have very strong interest in embedded.But I am a newbie in this field.I hope to learn some good electronic circuit but hardly to find it in the website.The circuit of such as I/O interface,amplifier,communication,protection,signal process and so on are my favority topic.Because I lack of experience,it is not easy to collect these circuit.Where website could I learn the classic electronic circuit? Best regards!

Reply to
Bruce Sam

Website ? You are underestimating the subject. After several years of schooling plus several years of experience you're about halfway there. Being able to purchase a chip doesn't automatically make a circuit. Having the chip on a schematic doesn't guarantee its performance.

Rene

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

I agree, just chosing a breed of chip is sometimes a problem, but

is a good "all round" place to start, as are
and for starter kits

martin

Serious error. All shortcuts have disappeared. Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

Reply to
martin griffith