Electronic Speed Control for R/C Model Planes

Hi All,

I want to switch from Engines to Electric motors for flying radio control model planes.

To keep the cost low I am keen to build my own Electronic Speed Control. Would appreciate very much all help in circuit design, for normal as well as brushless motors. Cheers.

Reply to
bigdaddy

Silicon Chip magazine had an article on building one of those, wasn't very complex even as I recall.

Reply to
James Sweet

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:32:24 -0700, James Sweet wrote (in article ):

Maybe the first one on this page?

DaveC
me@privacy.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Reply to
DaveC

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 14:36:07 -0700, DaveC wrote (in article ):

But the options for getting the whole article are quite spendy...

-- Please, no "Go Google this" replies. I wouldn't ask a question here if I hadn't done that already.

DaveC snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net This is an invalid return address Please reply in the news group

Reply to
DaveC

very

Yep, that's the one. You should be able to access the page the first time anyway, there's a free trial time though I'm not sure how it works. I just save each article to my local PC until it won't let me read any more and then try again later.

Reply to
James Sweet

Yes it's ludicrously expensive, I have no idea how they get any subscribers with what they charge, even for the online subscription! I haven't figured out how the trial works exactly though I think it may be by IP address.

Reply to
James Sweet