JT's website

Hi, all,

I put a mostly-functional mirror of JT's website up at

Hopefully he'll return and I can take it down again.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

-- Dr Philip C D Hobbs Principal Consultant ElectroOptical Innovations LLC / Hobbs ElectroOptics Optics, Electro-optics, Photonics, Analog Electronics Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

Phil Hobbs

The original domain has been transferred to a domain name squatter so it has probably been cancelled by his son (who got ownership two months ago).

Frankly I cannot imagine a situation where he suddenly returns.

Reply to
Rob

Back in about March he added a page called "SecretSauce.html", but it's empty.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I have a sitesnagger copy of the site from about 2 months ago. So if anything is amiss, I might have a backup copy..

cheers

Reply to
Martin Riddle

The main issue is that the navigation frame (analog-innovations.html) doesn't show up alongside logo.html. I think all the rest of it works.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Whois says it's still registered to Aaron Thompson.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

It's very clear that Jim has died. Very sad.

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

Some web whois service that maybe operates from cached data? The commandline whois program no longer shows that.

Reply to
Rob

ICANN shows it as being currently registered at godaddy and Godaddy shows the registrant name as Aaron Thompson.

What command line program are you referring to?

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

Neither can I.

I grabbed that before it got the chance to disappear if anyone I haven't KF'd wants a copy.

Cursitor Doom

would be interested, thanks.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Sure. The Wayback Machine only has the blank one.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Jim said he wanted it to stay up a good while in the hope that someone who could use the knowledge would find it.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

What's your preferred email address? It's 1.2Mb just in case you have a limit on your acceptable attachments size.

Cursitor Doom

Your preferred email address, Phil?

Cursitor Doom

If you send it to tabbypurr at gmail dotty commy I can go check it. Cheers.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Sorted (hopefully!)

Cursitor Doom

I expected to find an obituary. Strange he didn't have one.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

The from: address above works.

Thanks

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I'd like a copy please.... jhudak at gmail

TYVM

Reply to
jjhudak4