EL7900

To put it in your language, " You are one unbelievable twit"

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

You'd like to think so. Only an all-too-credible twit like you would think that the claim was worth making, and wouldn't appreciate the cost to his already very low credibility.

Concentrate on slightly less credible claims - like "climate change isn't happening" - and you'll find a more receptive audience. Admittedly they will all be pretty stupid, but that won't worry you.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I apologize for that, I didn't see the secondary test in the post.

When he said tops off, to me that is a fold over but after closer examination of the post, it appears he has a latching effect taking place.

It would look like the output may not be able to reach the rail with out a latch up. Because this is a current limited output, I wonder what would happen if a low value R was put there for the load instead? At least it would keep it from reaching the rail.

Also this seems to be a clear package and I suggested that maybe a filter and some sort of enclosure around the package so that only a pin hole is hitting the top and not around the sides. Since semie's are photo sensitive it was my opinion that flooded photons could be hitting other areas and causing things not to operate as designed.

The PDF also indicates a green LED was used during production. Most likely a small chip size which is very narrow in its path.

Not sure if this package is laser trimmed and if it was, they must be doing this before the encapsulation process? Which means the clear package around it afterwards could be effecting the operation.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

t may

ill not

te some

value

aw a

ent

sing

st

They'd be wasted on you.

I wonder what Jamie intended to mean by "bluntness facts"? Not that it matters.

They talk about stuff that is simple enough for Jamie to understand, so they probably ought to be posting on sci.electronics.basics.

the top of the manure

If they talk about stuff that is simple enough for Jamie to understand, they aren't going to be in a position to compete for the top of the pecking order. Churchill's put-down of Attlee "=91He is a humble man, but then he has much to be humble about!=92 does come to mind.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

PN

"Secondary text"?

It's a transparent linear narrative but you still couldn't read it from top to bottom. That sounds as if you've got severe dyslexia, which would - in turn - explain your lack of enthusiasm for paperwork.

He didn't. He said the output eventually stopped rising as he brought the LED closer to the sensor, remained stable for a bit as he brought it even closer, and finally declined abruptly.

.

He didn't say that it stayed low when he withdrew the LED, which is what "latching" would involve. He would seem to be describing a single- valued but non-monotonic response - nothing implies that he could see two different stable output voltages at the same light input.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

:

but may

will not

rate some

ed value

l.

saw a

scent

using

l.

most

o the top of the manure

m.

But you aren't going to run the risk of actually naming them. They have to remain imaginary figures to whom you can ascribe any magical property you like - except, of course credibility, which is quite beyond you and the figments of your restricted imagination.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

not

some

top of the manure

I am sorry to inform you Bill, those that I have great respect for are way out of your league. In other words, you wouldn't hold a candle to them.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Yeah. And a penny saved gathers no moss.

Reply to
John S

Any form of a latch can be released and it all depends on what is causing the latch.

You really are clueless. You should stick to something you better understand, living off the hard working.

jamie

Reply to
Jamie

You really are clueless. You should stick to something you better understand, ham radio.

I see that you removed your "Big Jamie's Fat Girls Club" page, didn't you? Maybe you understood what an embarrassment it was to you.

Reply to
John S

may

not

some

top of the manure

Your problem is, you think you are the master of all. I shouldn't need to name any one here. Since you feel that you are so high on the food chain, you wouldn't be able to recognize them if they were staring you in the face.

Compared to you, there is a long list of those here, that I would put before you when it comes to design work.

You may have strong points elsewhere, however, they sure aren't doing you any justice here.

You might have forgotten, I'll respect that due to your age but, this is Electronics. No home economics, climate change or how you can't work.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

You should talk, ignoramus.

No, I didn't remove it, you just don't know how to access it.

And my page has nothing to do with what I do here or my two jobs.

At least I make something of my self other than a useless troll.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

age

nd

ce.

Once again you have missed the point.

Granting your cognitive deficits, it would seem that that must be how you survive. I'm retired - though I'd prefer not to be - and live off the people who are still working , just like most people of my age.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

te:

d but may

is will not

nerate some

cted value

vel.

I saw a

descent

t, using

all.

t most

nd

kes

to the top of the manure

hem.

And imaginary they remain.

Your problem is that your imagination is over-active, and your capacity for processing reality very restricted. I obviously don't think I'm master of all, otherwise I'd be busy commanding Dutch personnel departments to find me a job - it wouldn't do me any good, but if I were as stupid as you like to think, I wouldn't let that stand in my way.

How convenient.

Since they exist only in your fertile, if rather restricted imagination, this is an imagined confrontation.

That doesn't surprise me. You don't demonstrate good judgement at the best of times, and being named as one of your favourite people would be a blow that few could bear with equanimity.

Tell John Larkin - he's a lot more enthusiastic about off-topic posts. I've yet to post a recipe here.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

use

?

PN

.

e-

I don't think that "despicable stupid useless troll with a reading defect" is significantly different from "useless troll". YMMV.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

may

will not

generate some

value

saw a

incandescent

using

the top of the manure

And what does JL have to do with any of this? Really..

I don't drag others into my conflicts. I was taught to take care of myself.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

DMM would

to saying

cares.

Well, go back to lurking.

However, to compensate, I rarely

What's futile about prodding an old fart into figuring out a current mirror ratio? He finally managed it.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

And a 'Maynard' can never remember his name.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The piece of crap is still there: webpages.charter.net/jamie_5/I_index.htm I wonder if that's a picture of 'Jamie'?

Maynard A Philbrook JR KA1LPA Willimantic, CT 06226 We are the original "Brand Rex" company

Michael A. Terrell

--
:-)
Reply to