Dr.Spock

Actually, quite quietly...

But we are being bold about it!

You should see what all the utter idiots are saying to Shatner for not being able to go to his funeral.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Someone under his care should've known that!

Reply to
Ian Field

Someone had to balance out Cpt Kirk.

Reply to
Ian Field

"Ley died at the age of 62 on June 24, 1969 - less than a month before men first landed on the Moon -, in his home in Jackson Heights, Queens, where he had lived with his family since the mid-1950s."

Oh crap. Not only did he die a month before the first moon landing, but he died down the street from where I grew up at the time. I'll try to find out if there's a plaque for him.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

And I was only 29. Last night, at midnight, I turned 75 ;-) ...Jim Thompson

You don't have a birthday this year. Next year you'll be 19.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Yep. 5 of my 8 grandchildren have had more birthday celebrations than I me ;-) ...Jim Thompson