Do We Really Want This Senile Stupid Idiot and CrookTo Be President

He's going to cut taxes, raise spending and balance the budget. What's not to like?

Reply to
MooseFET

A NEW crook is better than an OLD (incumbent) crook; less power hooks and cronies.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Robert Baer wrote in news:drKdnUcc5rfgRNHVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.localnet:

Obama and the convicted felon;

cted_felon

So much for ethics.

then consider the terrorists and racists Obama has for close personal friends.

then consider Obama's popularity with our enemies,and ask yourself why.

Consider why Obama claims to support gun rights,but his established voting record and previous public comments prove otherwise;why doesn't he just come out and SAY he's anti-gun,instead of LYING to the people?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

innews:drKdnUcc5rfgRNHVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.localnet:

felon;

First you have to find someone who doesn't work for the republican party that will back up this often made claim about "enemies". There is a grand total of one statement with a billion pointers to it on the internet.

:>:>:>:>

The terrorists have said that they like Oboma so much that they will all put own their guns and line up at the police station to be processed if he is elected. They will take the justice the world feels they deserve and those that survive will work for charities for their remaining days, living in poverty and giving everything away to the poor Americans are so horrified at the prospect that they will all vote for McCain.

Reply to
MooseFET

Dumbledore is running for president?

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.

No but I've heard questions about houses landing on Hillary. So she can't do it.

Let me say "sorry" to all the female engineers reading this. I know it is a horrid sexist thing to say but you will admit it is funny. Just to be fair I now have to post a joke at the expense of a male one.

It seems some reporter asked McCain "jockey or boxers?" and he replied "depends".

Reply to
MooseFET

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh, that just too good.

donald

Reply to
donald

So what do you think about rebuilding the San Francisco - Oakland Bay Bridge?

Reply to
JosephKK

It is more like Pettigrew versus Ron Weasley. Now if could only tell which was which.

Reply to
JosephKK

We needed a bridge but not the overly expensive one they built. On the other hand, the new bridge is pretty and people to come to visit the Golden Gate bridge. The extra cost may be offset by such considerations. Like many cases this one is gray not black or white.

Reply to
MooseFET