Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- PXA270 Development board
November 11, 2005, 4:32 am
rate this thread
check this one out
station. Click on the following link to find more detaile
information on 'GAOPXA270 Development Board'
"GAO Engineering offers a PXA270 based development board with 128M
SDRAM, 64 MB Flash, 1 10/100M Ethernet interface, 1 MMC interface,
PCMCIA interface, 1 audio I/O, 1 320x240 TFT LCD interface, TOUCH
CPLD programmable, 1 JTAG interface and 1 bus.
- » Find more partners to enlarge the embedded market.
- — Next thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Connect from a Compaq Evo T30 Thin Client to Linux/Debian?
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux