CircuitMart Sales Promotion

Hello Friends

I am a PCB maker from China. During past 5 years we do a good job for our overseas friends,

Now I wonder whether I could meet some one who need our service here.

For those who wanna try our service pls email me for details. As a first time trial order I will give you 10-15 dollar worth price cutting as a greeting of friends from China. That means for a normal 100x100cm

2 layer pcb, the cost is around USD 40... I think...

I wanna prove Chinese products is really quality reliable and worth a try.

Iris Cao

-------------------------------------

Reliable China PCB Vendor for 5 Years

Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - sci.electronics.design - 451398 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
CircuitMart

^^^^^^^^^

Good deal, but our boards are somewhat smaller than a square meter (my latest is about .6"x.75" ;).

Reply to
krw

No. Your boards are terrible and your deliveries are always late.

John

But you can't beat $40/m^2. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Plus shipping. Will disclose after $40 payment.

Reply to
linnix

You would appear more professional if you didn't resort to lazy slang.

zero, and remove the last word.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Lazy slang? As far as he knows that's how English is spoken, and he's right!

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

A couple of years ago, I requested a datasheet from a Chinese company about one of their devices that I considered using in a low volume production. They replied that they don't have a datasheet for the device in English, but asked several questions about my intended application. I didn't bother replying because I couldn't optimise my design without a datasheet. It was followed by tons of spam originating from China, lasting for months. A year or so later, I queried another Chinese company about their PCB service. No response except another flood of spam.

Reply to
Pimpom

Lazy slang? As far as he knows that's how English is spoken, and he's right!

-- Joe

Speak for yourself. That's not how we talk around here....

Reply to
TTman

Try spamgourmet.com for disposable email addresses which forward to your real address. You set the number of times each disposable address will forward Art

Reply to
Artemus

That's not how English is *written* especially if you're soliciting business.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Is CircuitMart really a valid place for PCB fab house?

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

CircuitMart had written this in response to

:

I have been in PCB related field for nine years, I was young when I joined a subsidiary of then Legend and now LENOVO, and I still remember Name change matter of LENOVO, we removed the former LEGEND, and put up a new one: That is LENOVO. It occurred in roughly 2003 or so. It is in that year we are unfortunately caught by SARS, and we were ordered to stay in plant area for a whole month to avoid contagion. At that time, when we make boards, the normal standard were QS9000, ISO14000, and the fabrication process normally followed IPC-6012, the acceptance standard follows IPC-6012-F to most overseas clients. For customer from Europe, we use PERFEG-3C as normal standard, nowadays IPC-A-600 F has been revised to IPC-A-600G? How time flies! I still remember we also use Japanese standard for FUJITSU, MATSUSHITA, TOSHIBA, and US MIL standards for boards with strict requirements. You see, we have so many Japanese clients and I even acted as translator of Japanese for technical matters. I met lots of overseas clients, but none of them, regarding the attitude and principle of working, could be better than that of Japanese clients. But now they encountered natural disaster-the earthquake?. And eventually they threw away nuclear polluted water into the Giant Big Sea. How much tons of the water? Is it really that much as reported by Japanese government? They did it first and then informed international world later. When such a government did such a Sxxx job, Which government of the world could be trusted? Nearly 10 years past since my fist PCB related position, Is the world becoming better? Or worse? Could every one of us work together to make it better? Have I made boards for weapons or similar purpose ? I always think about this point. If we could not avoid such purpose Board, make it ROHS, make it more economical?.

Browse us for details....

Iris

Reliable China PCB Vendor for 5 Years

Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - sci.electronics.design - 450014 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##