Layout a circuit

Is there anyone who can provide a PCB layout for me, including electronic files for a PCB manufacturer.

The design is basically an SMD LED array no bigger than 200mm x 150mm.

If you are interested, and are able to do the required work, please email me.

I prefer someone who is in the Perth metropolitan area.

Kevin Dare

------------------------------------- Kinsten Pty Ltd snipped-for-privacy@kinsten.com.au T: 08 6465 9799 F: 08 9200 5008

Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - sci.electronics.design - 426480 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Kinsten

:Is there anyone who can provide a PCB layout for me, including electronic :files for a PCB manufacturer. : :The design is basically an SMD LED array no bigger than 200mm x 150mm. : :If you are interested, and are able to do the required work, please email :me. : :I prefer someone who is in the Perth metropolitan area. : :Kevin Dare : :------------------------------------- :Kinsten Pty Ltd : snipped-for-privacy@kinsten.com.au :T: 08 6465 9799 :F: 08 9200 5008 :

: : :

Kevin, it would be far better to post this request on aus.electronics NG.

Ross

Reply to
Ross Herbert

"Kinsten" schreef in bericht news:c1943$4ca14e64$43de0cc0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com...

I understand you like to find someone in your neighbourhood. But unless you really need a direct contact, the distance to the rest of the world is about the same due to the net.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

What he is trying to say is,

"I really do not know what I want"' "So I want someone close enough to change my mind 3,4,5 times".

hamilton