Looking for Ceramic Reasonators at 3.60MHz!!!

Hi I'm searching to buy a lot of 300 - 500 Ceramic Reasonators at

3.60MHz!!! Preferred type CSA3.60MGxx of Murata Anyone knows a source? Thank you Sotris Pdmtr aspisys.com
Reply to
pdmtr

Dear Mr. Sotris Pdmtr,

We are the supplier of the MURATA.

We mainly supply SHIN-ETSU J- type heat seal connector. J-type connector consists of JC type (carbon) and JS type (silver) which connect the LCD to PCB with low resistance and different designs and is also available for LCD modules.

We provide MURATA chip capacitors and other full range components which are useful for making electronic and electrical appliances.

We also provide (NITTO DENKO) optical films and (HITACHI CHEMICAL) ACF, which can use for LCD display application.

Our company has been established for around 10 years to act as a sales distributor of electronic components. Throughout these years, we provide reliable and efficient service with attractive price to our end-users and also provide full support on the design and technical part of the heat seal.

Can you pleased tell us your target price ? Our delivery cost is USD 10.00 ( 7 to 14 days ) USD 28.00 ( 3 days ) to your office.

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

--
Patrick Cheung
townt.com

"pdmtr"
???????:1141351852.326446.263790@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
> Hi
> I'm searching to buy a lot of 300 - 500 Ceramic Reasonators at
> 3.60MHz!!!
> Preferred type CSA3.60MGxx of Murata
> Anyone knows a source?
> Thank you
> Sotris Pdmtr
> aspisys.com

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

It's not exactly 3.6MHz, but 3.579MHz resonators are readily available from Digikey et al.

Life really is made easier by buying the standard values everyone has instead of desiging in something that's not in any of the catalogs :-)

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

I have used the CST3.58MGW for a long time and have never had any trouble getting them. The frequency is speced so that standard async baud rates can be acheived. As indicated, they are available from Digikey, Future, and others.

Reply to
Gary Reichlinger

Well, that's one way to interpret it. From my perspective, they set the divisors in all the baud rate generators so that they can allow 3.579 MHz colorburst crystals to be used, and it just so happens they make a resonator at the same frequency :-).

Oh, and 3.58 MHz is like half a percent from 3.6MHz, and the tolerance on typical resonators is specced at half a percent anyway.

My assumption is that Mr. pdmtr saw an app note showing a 3.6 MHz resonator being used and he didn't realize that for all practical purposes a 3.58MHz resonator is the same thing (and is probably what they meant).

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

HI ! Sotris Pdmtr,

After check with Murata, we have no this P/N. information, we want to quote from Murata. Would u pleased tell us detail of this project or part no. for quote ?

thanks !

patrick

"pdmtr" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Well first thanks for all of you for the responses... The 3.60MHz resonator is for the MC13028 AMAX (CQUAM) demodulator IC that was used for AM STEREO receivers. The 3.58MHz is not recommended for this use (even if the % drift is between specs limits) because the use of it is at (not so critical I guess, as the use of CERRAS isn't the best replacement of an XTAL) PLL reference... The part Nr is a real Murata but I think is an obsolete now! Target quantity is 300 and maximum 500. Price? I have a response for

200pcs at 150$ so make the calulations if somebody can offer it at better price we will surely want it.

I have thousands of 3.58MHz at our warehouse, for other uses, but can use them at the specific design... :( Anyone that can provide a source for 3.60MHz ceramic resonators? also from other maker (not murata)? Regardsc Sotris Pdmtr

pdmtr

Are you sure you don't want 3.64MHz? The AM Stereo parts I know of built around 455kHz IF's use this because 8*0.455 = 3.64...

There were some truly oddball things in the days of AM Stereo and I also know one manufacturer did use 3.6MHz for some reason (same slavish devotion to the same typo in the app sheet you're looking at?), and everybody hated the funky 450kHz-center-frequency IF filters that their equipment needed.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Hi Yes I'm aware of the 455KHz to 450KHz IF thing! If I cant get the

3.60CERRAS I would probably go and customize an order of 3.64MHz and do my design at that IF. But I first looking for the recomended from Moto part of course, as I thought there must be a stock somewhere ;) Have also the same thoughts about the 450KHz IF and I'm not at all devoted to a AN. But some cases you got to first try the easiest way of finding ready (???) made components as referred on those AN! However we have located a small stock for start and demo... My regards Sotiris Pdmtr
Reply to
pdmtr

Hi,

I have over 2000 of the Murata CSA3.58MG300C for sale.

Pieter email snipped-for-privacy@hoeben.com without the NOSPAM

spambots can send their spam to snipped-for-privacy@hoeben.com

Reply to
Pieter