CIE?

Hello everyone,

Has anyone on this forum taken a course from the "Cleveland Institute of Electronics" (CIE), and if so, what is your opinion of the school? Is it worth the money?

If you don't won't to reply on this newsgroup, please email me at jcd (at) atlantic.net.

Any opinions will be greatly appreciated!

// Jim

Zagan

I don't know, but there are some high quality free courses from MIT:

Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

Go visit the tech companies in your area (or where ever you want to work) to find out what schools/programs they recognize and favor. Don't forget to bring coffee and donuts for the designers, engineers and techs that you talk to. :)

I'd like a chocolate danish. :)

D from BC British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME GO TO A REG. COLLEGE OR A COMMUNITY COLLEGE....................A PIECE OF PAPPER FROM THEM MEANS MORE. WILL

Reply to
will

)

As a rule, (AND NOT ALWAYS TRUE) stay away from for-profit schools.

Reply to
Howhurley