Forgery Alert

Someone is forging my name in emails in order to cheat on an upcoming newsgroup creation vote in news.groups. I rarely reply to newsgroup posts by email, and when I do, I don't use my "engineer [at] guymacon [dot] com" address - that one is for incoming emails only.

If you get such an email, send me a copy with full headers. If you don't know how to see the full headers, please read

or do a google search on "full headers" and the name of your email program.

--
Guy Macon
Reply to

I thought I had already pointed you at that one when I first saw it about a month ago. That was the one I was referring to. Nothing more recently seen.

Paul E. Bennett ....................
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy .....
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972 .........NOW AVAILABLE:- HIDECS COURSE......
Tel: +44 (0)1235-811095 .... see http://www.feabhas.com for details.
Paul E. Bennett

It isn't on either of the news servers I subscribe to (probably a blocked anonymous remailer). Would you be so kind as to email me a copy with full headers at "engineer [at] guymacon [dot] com"? Thanks!

Reply to
Guy Macon

Ah. This seems to be a new one. That one was an attempt to disrupt a Linux newsgroup, this one is an attempt to stop people from participating in a vote for creation of a photography newsgroup. Why someone would get so worked up over what OS or what camera you talk about is beyond me - probably something in our genes from when we lived in caves.

Reply to
Guy Macon