chop amp

Somebody posted a liink to a cheap chop amp, I think it cost less than $2 purchased singly. I can't find that thread and I don't see anything on Digikey either. If somebody remembers it, could they post a link or the name of the thread?

Reply to
Michael Robinson

We're paying $1.37 for AD8551, but I bet there's cheaper stuff around. Search Analog.com and TI.com.

John