cf ide drive?

Somebody posted a link to a very simple cf-card to 44-pin ide connector.
  I need one and I can't find the link....

IIRC, the company made several versions, and provided options for either
bare adapters or with CF cards.

So if you're still around, please repost!

--Yan

Re: cf ide drive?

Yes, we are still around.
We just relocated our web server,
so some of the older links might be changed.
The version you are looking for is
http://cfd.linnix.com/choice=kde
(or click on the kde tabe from the main).

The adapter works for both 40 and 44 pins,
with a 2G CF installed.

For this week's special, you can name your price.
It will go to the highest acceptable offer.

Thanks.

Re: cf ide drive?

Sorry, should be:

http://cfd.linnix.com/main.php?choice=kde