ce mark ms word font

Hello

Is there a microsoft word font for the ce mark? I need it for documentation?

Thanks for any help. Simon

Reply to
PigPOg

Use an image. MSWord will import it.

Most safety documentation requires that the image of an approval symbol be used, where it's meant to represent the approval itself - ie labels, standards and file listings.

In other situations, any font will do to indicate CE.

RL

Reply to
legg

"Pigheaded f****it "

** It's a custom designed font.

Just like nearly every font seen in logos.

You dumb ass.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I should have also mentioned that I want to put ce on a pcb. I can import an image ok an put on the pcb but the images I've used in .bmp format look untidy in a small image size of 15 x 15 pixels. I though if I used the pcb layout test editor with a suitable font, this would look better than the imported image. Thanks for the reply.

Simon

Reply to
PigPOg

Use a graphics editor. The CE mark is done with circles and is very easy to make. Or, find one on the Web.

Reply to
qrk

Or google using: font for ce character

Lots of hits.

Reply to
Don Bowey

None of which are relevant (and nly without quotations). 'Central European' has nothing to do with "CE" in this context.

RL

Reply to
legg

Thanks for the help everyone - problem sorted now. Simon

Reply to
PigPOg