Font requirements for patent applications

Hi, In page 57, Chapter 600 of "Manual of Patent Examining Procedure", it specifies what fonts can be used in an application for patent: "(ii) Text written in a nonscript type font (e.g., Arial, Times Roman, or Courier) lettering style having capital letters which are at least

0.21 cm (0.08 inch) high;"

I have been using "Times New Roman" font, because I cannot find "Times Roman" in Microsoft Word software.

Is there any problem? Any advices or suggestions?

Thank you.

Weng

Reply to
Weng Tianxiang

I have submitted patent applications with Times New Roman with success.

Regards,

Adam

Reply to
mindenpilot

Hi Adam, Thank you for your confirmatory information.

Weng

Reply to
Weng Tianxiang