power on delay circuit

Hi My name is chittaranjan Pls help me realise the following waveform on power ON

  1. HIGH for 2 sec after power ON
  2. LOW for 2sec
3.HIGH permanently
Reply to
chitta

With the specs you gave I would suggest:

Clock motor + brush contacts + 100KV supply.

Reply to
MooseFET

You need to give more info...the waveform is the POWER supply waveform, or just a signal waveform that is generated on power up?

In either event, a monostable multivibrator ckt in non-retrigger mode, with a couple of flip-flops will do the trick. If this mediates the downstream power supply, then a power transistor as well.

Reply to
Randy