CD4060 oscillator, max resistor value

Oh, and BTW, a guy who used to install attic fans said it can get a lot hotter than 130F up there. Once he installed one and the thermostat was factory set to 155F. When he plugged it in it started immediately ....

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Shouldn't. 130°F is only 55°C.

...Jim Thompson

In an old house I rented, I pulled cable thru the attic to add a dryer receptacle. When I dropped thru the hatch back to the carport, "outdoors" felt like air conditioning ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I know I was warned not to store soda or other pressurized cans out there, as then can 'vent'!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson

Who said anything about disassembling it? If the goo got in there assembled, the hot water ought to be able to get in there too.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)