Resistor value help please.

Can anyone help me with the value of a resistor on an Onwa tv set Model KA 120, the resistor location is R424 and located from pin 7 of the HT coil, is a 1/8w, The one I have is burnt beyond recognition and I havn,t got a schematic to find it and hope not to hire/purchase 1 just to get this value. Other models using the same chassis is Akai CT1405, 1405 etc. help would be appreciated.Thanks.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Anonymous

Hello Just:

The problem is why did the resistor cook?

Bruce

Reply to
BH

Thanks for the response. There was a few problems with the set, the normal few dud caps but also the HT coil shorted and was arcing, all been replaced, Just this black resistor is the problem now. I am still learning to repair tv's, I have completed a few courses but lack the experience. THanks again.