Camera phone as security cam?

Surely someone must be modifying cheap camera-cellphones to act as dialup security cameras. Call a phone, receive a picture. Buy a kit, mod your phone? But google searches turn up nothing but this expensive

device:

also the Ericsson ROB-1 cellphone- based robot.

I'm thinking dead simple: a PIC with a microphone and keypad-pushing solenoids. Surely these hobby projects are all over the WWW? Or there

must be some high-end camera phone that includes it as a feature? But I must be guessing the wrong keywords, since I find none.

(((((((((((((((((( ( ( ( ( (O) ) ) ) ) ))))))))))))))))))) William J. Beaty SCIENCE HOBBYIST website snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com

amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair Seattle, WA 206-789-0775 unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci

Reply to
billb