Email configuration for security camera

I was not sure which group to post this too, so this is the closest I could find.

I have a security camera sold by Harbor Freight.

It is a Cobra CCTV.

This is what I am trying to set up for sending me video of my camera/

I am trying to get it set up so it will send video to my email address.

I contacted Harbor Freight and there were of no help.

Is there someone with some experience in that area who could help?

Andy Kennedy

Reply to
AK

If you have a gmail account, you can use gmail as your email server:

Just provide the your camera your credentials. Be sure to stay within googles's published data transfer limits.

Have fun.

Reply to
Stevo

Am 26.02.2023 um 18:45:26 Uhr schrieb AK:

You need an SMTP server. You can use the SMTP service from your email provider, use the same settings as you do in your email application.

Reply to
Marco Moock