Burglars Who Took On F.B.I. Abandon Shadows

I'm boycotting flying because of it.

It's more 9/11 stupidity, a giant waste. And it hands a handful of dead terrorists a big victory--their goal was to terrorize and disrupt. If we turn ourselves inside out, they win.

GWB and Obamaus Maximus have done it for them.

James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

nothing

might do

through

behaviour

the

dissent.

not the

thinking

by

Hahaha. Where is Senator Joe McCarthy "now that we really need him"?

??;-P

Reply to
josephkk

josephkk > Hahaha. Where is Senator Joe josephkk > McCarthy "now that we really need him"? Tailgunner Joe acted like an ass and died from the syph. He went hysterical. When the KGB archives were opened up though, he was more on target than anybody would have believed. KGB actually had a massive number of agents throughout the US Government, particularly in the US State Department. KGB played this country like a fiddle back then. Had we known how loaded with KGB agents our government actually was, the hysteria would have made Tailgunner Joe look like a piker. As it was, the hysteria of J. Edgar Hoover and McCarthy yielded a huge bonus for KGB. KGB had it's fingers in the Vietnam protest movement as well. KGB always seemed far more ballsy than CIA. They're much more willing to be utterly barbaric than us spoiled Americans. Some of their breakaway opponents learned to hacksaw heads off live people, on video, from the Russians.

Reply to
Greegor

JA > of dead terrorists a big victory--their JA > goal was to terrorize and disrupt. JA > If we turn ourselves inside out, they win. JA > GWB and Obamaus Maximus have done it for them. I thought you meant the bridge for a second. The bridge fiasco also show why government is not worthy of trust with our private info. The IRS abuse fiasco, ... Remember when a state social services head looked up Joe the Plumber's Child Support status and publicized it? ... What I find most ridiculous about the notion of giving up so much private information is that Obamacare is failing for so many reasons that can't be blamed on conservatives. Young invincibles are NOT signing up, which guarantees failure. Trying to force Catholic nuns to buy insurance which by law has to cover birth control, etc.. The numbers of "exceptions" have made them less the exception. The high deductibles, high costs, etc.. There are cases where somebody was found to be riddled with cancer before, and Obamacare gave the insurance company an excuse to drop them and escape the massive payout. The kinds of treatment centers people like that need are NOT covered by Obamacare. None of those major problems can be blamed onto Obama opposition. It's collapsing of it's own weight. Yet we're all forced to hand over all of our private information to the government? And they don't have it secured?? What are they planning to do, use the NSA and the military Cyber command to stop the overseas data pirates?

Reply to
Greegor

Seconded.

Regards, Mikko

Reply to
reg

What does one do when laws become counter to your conscience?

Reply to
RobertMacy

Insurrection ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

Oh, so that's why Homeland Security allegedly purchased 6,000,000 rounds of hollow point ammunition and cities across the nation are investing in 'crowd control' devices. Just wondered where our tax money was going. Glad to see it's being spent wisely. [Irish background, does it show?]

Reply to
RobertMacy

Ammo sales in AZ are higher >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Or just ignore them.

1.6 billion rounds. But, who's counting?

Don't worry, it's just for plinking.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Yeah, everyone uses the more expensive hollow points for plinking. It makes such nice holes in paper.

Reply to
krw

Particularly for testicle removal >:-} ...Jim Thompson

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 19:55:09 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz Gave us:

Particularly down by the bottom line.

Oh... wait... that's *our* wallets.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

There's lots more than that. For one, Romney's charitable donations (confidential tax info) were leaked. Christine O'Donnell's wrong tax info was leaked, indicating she owed taxes on a house that wasn't even hers. Her opponent for U.S. Senate ran ads calling her a deadbeat, and won.

They don't need you to give it--they're collecting it from public and private sources, employers, doctors, insurance co's, states, tax returns, DMV's, federal agencies (IRS, VA, DHS)--whether you give it or not.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

krw > Yeah, everyone uses the more expensive krw > hollow points for plinking. It krw > makes such nice holes in paper. Very interesting point! Wasn't it Social Security Admin that just bought some huge number of hollow points just so each of their guards could squeeze off their 500 rounds each to maintain proficiency? What would Barney Fife have thought?

Reply to
Greegor

In the words of Basil Fawlty, "They'll have to sew them back on first."

Reply to
RobertMacy

Is there any law making it an illegal act to reveal information that you have no right to possess?

Sadly, such a law could also be used to block whistle blowers. And God knows we need Whistle Blowers, especially now.

Reply to
RobertMacy

Aren't hollow points completely blocked by kevlar armour? Aren't all these 'officers' wearing body armour? Thus, such rounds would hurt people and not each other.

Reply to
RobertMacy

Sure, it's all illegal, e.g. using the IRS & IRS data. But it's mostly government officials doing it, which makes it all sooouper.

Nixon was run out of office for a lot less. Properly so, AIUI.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat