Re: Who is God ??

[snip quoted Islamic SHIT]

Your troll feeding is beginning to offset your contributions. Soon to be in Big Jimbo's magic filter ;-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Obama says, "I AM NOT a cry baby, Fox REALLY IS out to get me!"

--- Send a complaint to:

snipped-for-privacy@sahara.com.sa

and be sure to include the full set of headers and text of his post.

JF

Reply to
John Fields

No, you send that type of stuff to DHS and then they have a lead on someone who is recruiting.

Reply to
David Eather

Harold.

Reply to
Ingvald44

My favorite question is:

Why is there a God?

Reply to
D from BC

That's obvious. If there wasn't, there would have been no one to create us.

Duh. Rich for more information, feel free to visit

Rich the Philosophizer

Here's an example of my train of thought..

Why are there apples? There are apple trees. Why are there apple trees? There is life that grows from soil. Why is there soil? There is erosion. Why is there erosion? ....skipping long list Why is there a universe? God thought is was a good idea. Why is there a God? Ans:_____________________

Reply to
D from BC

Well, if you don't want to believe in God, that's OK. She doesn't believe in you either.

Sleep Well! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

Does God have the power to become nonexistent and then become existent again?

Reply to
D from BC

A fiction of your imagination can do any damn thing you want it to.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

She?

Reply to
Jamie

Isn't God more alien than human? God seems to have alien/inhuman/hyperhuman characteristics so the word 'it' is more appropriate. Flood wipe out. Only an alien can do that. Make a human. Only an alien can do that. Make a universe. That's not human. That's alien!

Really God believers believe in a super alien with alien powers like mind reading and teleportation to heaveny realms.

Reply to
D from BC

For starters, so that you CAN ask that question...

Reply to
Robert Baer

Continually asking why? why? why? like a child is a form of recursion (I think I'm using the right word). This reasoning can go fractal(never ending depth of detail) or go circular.

I've tried to make up a circular example..

Why is there a universe? There was a bang. Why was there a bang? Matter explodes when gravity collects everything. Why is there gravity? Because there's mass Why is there mass? There was a big bang.

Reply to
D from BC

--
Whoooosh!

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Actually I have pretty much decided to convert to John Frumism. I look forward to receiving all that free cargo some day. Maybe it will arrive on Christmas, and by sleigh instead of C-47.

--
If you desire to respond directly remove the "sj." from the domain name
part of my email address. It is a spam jammer.

Of course. Of the pantheon, the only One who really deserves the title of God is the Magnetic Will Essence, the Mother of Everything.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

This is an example of how religions develop:

To reply directly remove the sj. from my email address. This is a spam
jammer.
Reply to
Artist

Neato.. Those ancient Egyptians sure knew how to throw a party. :)

Reply to
D from BC