Please let our beloved senator Joe Biden alone

Joe Biden served the Senate for 180 years (according to his recent speech). He said the CCP virus killed 200 million Americans. He might give every citizen 1200 millions, if elected (just my guess).

He can no longer comprehend numbers. Please just let him alone, don't force him to be the next President.

Reply to
Ed Lee

And then he served us as Vice President for another 10.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

I guess you mean when Kamala Harris is elected. Awful imagination of the lady scolding the old man for saying the wrong thing in public. We need to stop the potential elderly abuses.

Reply to
Ed Lee

Joe was born in 1942, not technically a boomer. Yes, he should be entitled to peaceful golden years, and not a front of his handlers.

Reply to
Ed Lee

ech).

lady scolding the old man for saying the wrong thing in public. We need to stop the potential elderly abuses.

Hopefully they can jam his debate earpiece, which he won't let anyone exami ne. The debate will go so badly they'll probably have to abruptly terminate the show. This is why that other walking corpse, Pelosi, worked so hard to stop the debates. The Democrats are pushing hard as they can for early mai l-in voting to accumulate enough votes before this latest Russian corruptio n scandal breaks wide open and Biden is forced to withdraw, all his votes t hen go to Harris. I'm pretty sure that's not going to work real for them. T heir supporters will then take to the streets setting stuff on fire, smashi ng everything in sight and looting as a show of protest-in Democrat control led cities anyway.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Maybe the boomers could all piss off and enjoy their golden years somewhere other than government

Reply to
bitrex

Numbers, ha

Trump boasts about being rich, when in fact it is now proven he has the business talent of a 4 year old. Bleeding money like never before, and owes staggering amounts to creditors that will collect in 4 years time

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

How many hotels and golf resorts do you own?

Seems to me they would be worth owning if they made money.

Most hotels have stripped Trump's name off the building to remove any association with him.

Some wonder if Trump's dealings present a national security risk. He owes a lot of money, and is losing more. There are fears he will turn to undesirable foreigners to avoid going bankrupt. What will they ask in return?

Reply to
Steve Wilson

). He said the CCP virus killed 200 million Americans. He might give every citizen 1200 millions, if elected (just my guess).

ce him to be the next President.

Don't be stupid. He's making occasional speech errors, of the kind everybod y makes from time to time. He corrected the "200 million" error as soon as he made it.

This is pure Trump election propaganda, and you should have enough sense to recognise it. Flyguy is another of our dimmer posters who makes the same m istake - or exhibits the same gullibility. You aren't helping your credibi lity here - not that you've ever had much.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

And how many of them are mortgaged fro more than they are worth?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Am 30.09.20 um 02:30 schrieb John Larkin:

Given that the number of hotels and golf resorts that DT _owns_ may be negative, he actually could have more.

It already happened more than once in DT's case.

Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Hoffmann

And how many of Trump's are mortgaged for more than they are worth? Though they might be worth a bit more if you took the Trump sign off the front.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

He did the crime; he has to do the time.

--
Les Cargill
Reply to