Art of Electronics, 3rd edition, relased?

Hi

Check this out:

/

Has it been released?

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

No. I'm pretty sure not. I have a pending order in, already for more than a month. (One of the major booksellers accepted orders with a nice discount as well and I took them up on it.) But Winfield Hill mentioned here a little bit ago that if I manage to get my copy any time soon to please let him have a copy so he can finish it up.

I guess it's some months out, at least.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

It's categorized as 'Adult, non-fiction'. I hope you're over 18. ;-)

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

With terms like shunt, insul-ate her, and pee-channel what would you expect?

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

From SED thread Nov 08

... early 2010 ... Winfield Hill: "That's still a good target. Or maybe late 2009."

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Hehe. I guess Barnes & Noble will have to keep ahold of my order for a time! hehe.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

The charge donor met the hole, and they fluxed and fluxed all night! ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise