A "Get Well Soon" Card for sci.electronics.design

Please take this as a "Get Well Soon" card from alt.video.dvd.

Like you, we too have been spammed mercilessly by the one calling himself (among other names) "Archimedes' Lever". This potty-mouthed moron presents himself as knowledgeable at the expert level in virtually any topic that arises in the group from BluRay to Yeast Infection, but he always, without fail, descends to foul language and name calling. He insists that he is superior to everyone else and that he works in the most advanced technological areas in existence. He usually exhibits a particular fascination with multiple forms of the word "retard" in his posting.

Lately we have succeeded in shutting him up by issuing a challenge to him to solve a new numeric puzzle that he has refused to accept. The puzzle was developed by a co-worker and, to the best of my knowledge (I Google it daily) has not hit the mainstream. Since he cannot work on it beforehand, he can only accept the challenge by working on it in real time as I will only reveal one step at a time. This seems to horrify him no end and he has done nothing more than attempt to ridicule the process. BTW - he does this in spite of the fact that I have admitted that I could not solve the riddle. I'm not bothered by that fact as many of these puzzles do require some out-of-the-box thinking, but our Archie is fiightened to death of potential "failure" in front of others and will not take the risk. Hence, we at alt.video.dvd look upon him as our very own Usenet piñata.

Here's hoping you can similarly rid yourself of the menace that is "Archimedes' Lever"..

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Marvelous! I was simply going to have him hunted down and horse-whipped in front of a burning cross, by men covered in white sheets ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Stormy on the East Coast today... due to Bush\'s failed policies.

Far worse than him have broken themselves upon this newsgroup. They've come, made a little scene and disappeared with little more trace than a bug on a windshield.

Have gnu, will travel.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

I agree just ignore him.

I'd contrast him with Phil A. who may be rude but I've learned somethings from him.

George Herold

Reply to
ggherold

go away Dick Head.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Did something I said offend you?

Reply to
Richard Cranium

He is another lame troll lover.

Michael A. Terrell

Wow. Methinks it could be very useful to inform the folks at alt.support.abortion about these nutcases. Clearly they are the primary pro-abortion argument.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Puzzle?

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Perhaps you are a different "Richard Cranium"

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Well, a cranium isn't the whole head - just the bone. So it could be Dick Bonehead. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I note your fascination with "dick" and "bone" in the same sentence.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Why does this not surprise me?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Why does "what" not surprise you? Obviously you are referring to the fact that you are not surprised that you used "dick" and "bone" in the same sentence?

I know why you are not surprised. It neither suprised me nor was it expected as my information concerning you is limited to what you post herein. You, on the other hand, have perfect information about the fact that you are a poop-pushing-porker; hence you are absolutely not surprised. Please refer to yourself to answer these types of questions in the future.

Reply to
Richard Cranium