Downloadable Datasets for Electronics Design Researchers

Dear Researcher,

Data is the lifeblood of researchers, but finding desired time series data can be difficult. With a team of academics, I recently launched the research website, MyNetResearch.com, which now makes thousands of research datasets available to researchers.

Using our Datasets feature, you can search on such parameters as (a) the data timeframe, (b) the producing agency, (c) originating country, and (d) keywords, and access a massive collection of datasets.

Whether it is computer usage in the OECD, elementary education in Asia, or exports from China to the US over the last decade, you can find and download a wide range of data from MyNetResearch.

As a member of MyNetResearch, you can also:

- manage your research papers and grant proposals online and access them from any location

- conduct online surveys and citation searches

- receive expert advice on research and statistical design

- read about the latest research in hundreds of different subjects

- collaborate with thousands of other researchers on your research papers

Currently, over 6,600 researchers from 95 countries and multiple research specialties use MyNetResearch for their research activities.

Regular membership is completely free and throughout May, we are giving new members a complimentary month of Premium Membership. I invite you to try out MyNetResearch, at:

Sincerely,

Bay Arinze, Ph.D., Founding Editor MyNetResearch, Empowering Collaboration=99

Reply to
Arin280