Re: My Vintage Dream PC

>Well, preferred

So, you decided to invade this group with your 10 year old mentality total retardation as well, you stupid bastard?

Grow up, RichTard. Your mental age is showing... again.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Well, look who's here with his Archie nym - prickface emeritus. You're the most powerful pro-abortion argument one could ever cite, dipstick.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Twelve year old mentality retards like you do not make arguments, you pissy little retarded bitch.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Sometimes, writing in twelve-year-old prose is the only way to ensure you will understand. Come on chickenshit - try to solve the puzzle.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

There is no sometimes, dumbfuck. You cannot write beyond your mental age, and your mental age does not rise above that of an immature 12 year old wussy boy... at best.

Fuck off. Die. Do it today. Do it now!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Children, go play in another sandbox.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

A couple posts ago, you were having bathroom humor conversations with the retarded, stalking bastard, so you are part of the problem the idiot has.

Make up your mind. Do you have a brain or are you just like the rest?

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Aha - You are beginning to recognize that it's just "you" versus "the rest"? You're all alone Archie. You are the only one who claims incredible prowess in a range of subject matter that would make Clark Kent keep his glasses on and stay away from telephone booths. You are the exception to every rule. You da' man Archie; you 'da man!

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Note that we don't know which sandbox is theirs. This is getting crossposted to sci.electronics.design, alt.folklore.computers, alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt.

Reply to
Dave Garland

It doesn't matter Dave. Archie will never play in any sandbox because cats keep covering him with the sand.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

jmfbahciv posts from alt.folklore.computers. I do too, and I second her suggestion.

-- Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Scheible

Cranium is a stalker. I've been here for years. He has not.

He has just recently hunted the groups I frequent up, and posting childish rants. Look back and see he has not been here long at all. He belongs in the kook group.

Reply to
FatBytestard

Doesn't matter. This is about computers and this kind of bullshit was never tolerated.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

It appears that you are the one who cannot learn.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

You cannot read either.

Oh, honey. You don't really want to start one with me.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

Well, well Archie, that paranoia is really taking over isn't it? A quick check shows the initial emergence of a few of your older nyms in Usenet as follows:

Spurious Response - June, 2007 Archimedes' Lever - August, 2007 StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt - November, 2007

A sampling of your postings back then cannot be distinguished from your current drivel with the use of the term "retard" and a generally abrasive, distasteful persona. You've been an asshole for a while, haven't you, Archie? And let's not ignore your frequent nymshifting.

Michael A. Terrell compiled the following admittedly incomplete list of Archie's nyms:

  • * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * AnimalMagic Archimedes' Lever Bart! Bungalow Bill Capt. Cave Man ChairmanOfTheBored Corbomite Carrie DarkMatter Do I really need to say? Dorothy with the Red Shoes on

Dr. Heywood R. Floyd FatBytestard FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement HiggsField Hattori Hanzo Herbert John \\Jackie\\" Gleason" HiggsField IAmTheSlime

ItsASecretDummy LargeMarge MadManMoon MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org Mr.Eko Mr. Haney Mycelium Neanderthal Phat Bytestard

RoyLFuchs SkyPilot SoothSayer Spurious Response StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt Sum Ting Wong

SuspendedInGaffa The Great Attractor

TheKraken " snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org"

UltimatePatriot UpGrade ValleyGirl

  • * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Whenever you take a public flogging in one identity, you shift to another - hence so many nyms. However, your style always gives you away. You cannot hide Archie - your lowlife approach is uncontrollable and always shines through. Oh, in case you were wondering, Richard Cranium first appeared on Usenet in June, 2003.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

If he doesn't have a brain, how can he make up his mind? This is a deep philosophical dilemma. Think about it.

John

Except that in the past, I did not archive, you retarded twit.

You'll likely have to do some research to find out what that one means too.

So none of your baby bullshit, stalking retard crap will be valid, not that any of it ever was.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Not nearly as hard since he is a she.

I know that you might have a problem with the humor in that one.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

No. I use many at any given time and choose whichever I want whenever I want.

There is no hiding, and there is no attempt at hiding, you retarded f*ck.

I have been here since 96', dumbfucktard Cranium.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever