32.768kHz effects IIS ?

Hi All,

Why 32.768kHz might effect IIS ?

"It is a risk to generate the abnormal sound when "32.768kHz" is used and IIS is inputted,"

Thank you very much for your advice!

BR /Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Where did you see this? What is IIS other than the Fraunhofer institure, or institute of Ismalic Studies?

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker

On 08/03/2006 the venerable Ancient_Hacker etched in runes:

Don't worry about it, he's talking in riddles again. He really means I2S (Philips Audio Protocol from the 1980's) but hasn't learnt to use Google yet.

--
John B

Delete \'spam blocker\' to reply direct
Reply to
John B

Hi, I saw it in a specification.

BR /Boki.

Ancient_Hacker wrote:

Reply to
Boki

Coffe or tea?

Take easy :)

BR /Boki.

John B wrote:

(Philips Audio Protocol

Reply to
Boki

A bit of context would be helpful. For instance, the specification of which device said that? Sounds like a bad translation from Japanese...

My guess is that your I2S device can be run in a power-save mode at 32 KHz but can't input I2S in that mode. CD quality I2S has a clock rate beyond 1 MHz.

Regards,

Iwo

Reply to
Iwo Mergler