FM radio international specification.

Hi ALL,

I don't know FM radio is a internaltion specification or local law only.

Could you please provide a link that about US or Europe.

Thank you very much!

BR/ Boki.

Reply to
Boki

for US information.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Thanks.

BR/ Boki.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Reply to
Boki

It's a bit different in Europe. I think the most important difference is that the frequencies are allocated on a different raster, and a less noticeable difference is the pre-emphasis filter time constant. Chris

Reply to
Chris Jones

Thanks, I remember that Europe has more limitation on FM device :)

BR /Boki.

Chris J>

Reply to
Boki