I2S audio interface specification.

Hi All,

Not only I2C, but also I2S now.

Could you please advice the I2S link?

Thank you so much!

BR/ Boki.

Reply to
Boki

You'll find it on almost any datasheet for an audio DAC or ADC. Nothing special - very simple.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Any link for me now is special :)

BR/ Boki.

Pooh Bear wrote:

Reply to
Boki

Hi,

Valvo/Philips had very good technical literature about I2C-Bus - about 10 years ago or so. Maybe they have it online now... Very good introduction to I2C, and some usefull application notes. Sorry, no link, you'll have to google yourself..

ulrich

"Boki" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Ulrich Sprick

Try:

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

On 03/03/2006 the venerable Boki etched in runes:

Now? The I2S specification was first published by Philips Semiconductor 20 years ago in February

1986.

You should really try Google for some of this stuff. It's really not very difficult.

--
John B

Delete \'spam blocker\' to reply direct
Reply to
John B

Really appreciate!!

Best regards, Boki.

Kalman Rub> Try:

Reply to
Boki

Well, all I did was type I2S into Google and that came up at the top of the page. Surely, you could have done that yourself.

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson