3-wire bus ?

Hi All,

Is there a standard called "3-wire bus" ?

Is it a UART protocal ?

Could you please adivce?

Thank you very much!

BR /Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Here's a two wire bus...

Reply to
Paul Burke

Some SPI devices use the term. To distinguish from 'two wire' (I2C), and 'one wire' connections (like the Dallas parts).

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett

On 08/03/2006 the venerable Paul Burke etched in runes:

Ah, but the 600VDC supply makes it a bit dodgy for Boki who can't even manage Google.

--
John B

Delete \'spam blocker\' to reply direct
Reply to
John B

Hi,

Thanks, I think that should be SPI.

Finally, it is a little trouble, I have to code the clock for 3-wire bus, right?

I will choose I2C now..

BR /Boki.

Roger Hamlett wrote:

Reply to