COB, chip on board.

Hi All,

Recently, I heard COB on module/chip provider, my problem is

If they bundle the PCB already, how can I do my PCB things?

Thnak you very much for your advice!

BR/ Boki.

Reply to
Boki

solder there PCB on your PCB

Have enough volume to convince them to do the PCB for you.

COB is usually 10,000 +

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

per month ?

if we don't like the others to do PCB for us, what's their solution?

BR/ Boki.

BR/ Joe G (Home) wrote:

Reply to
Boki

Why don't you ask them?

--DF

Reply to
Deefoo

For example, somebody don't like to share antenna layout. But I think that just one reason.

BR/ Boki.

Deefoo wrote:

Reply to
Boki