Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

new version of software
please send the new version of software
4
4

Altera FPGA's surplus
We ahve some Altera FPGA's available, pls. make an offer. look at regards Ron Proveniers
1
1

FA: Vintage stuff up for auction UK - loads more next week
Please click listings and thanks for looking John
10
10

EPROM collectors?
Anyone interested in swapping the 45 EPROM's I don't need for my collection? I would already be happy with a few new ones for my collection in exchange. The ones I have are pulled out of working...
2
2

Need source for non-standard 2.5mm jack
I have Motorola SX700 two-way radios which i plan to use on motorcycles. I am modifying the inputs and need a source for the 2.5 mm male "stereo" jack that fits into the radio that supplys mic and...

low voltage motor controller
Any suggestions for a bidirectional motor controller ic - 3 volt dc motors, up to 200ma or so? Thanks! Mark
2
2

Driving an IBM POS 2X20 Pole Display
I have a few IBM POS customer pole displays. They are 2x20 and are fluorescent and the part number is 61P5766. They have a four pin jack that is labeled 4 which I assume means it plugs into port 4 on...

Selling EP1SGX10DF672C5 FPGAs
Hi gang, I've been tasked with selling some surplus parts. Is there a market for Altera EP1SGX10DF672C5 parts? I have some unballed, used parts. I have some new ones sealed. Any interest ??? Reply...

Akai schematics and component data Available!
Hello Folks, I have a collection of old Akai schematics called Akai Schematic Diagram Register Vol.1 and Vol.2. I also have Semiconductor Data Books from 1972 to 1980, as well as substitution manuals...

Wanted: Sharp R23FT commercial microwave control unit (circuit board) and keypad (used parts considered)
Looking for parts for a Sharp commercial microwave R23FT. Need DPWBFB062WRU0 or MODPWBFB062WRU0 control unit (circuit board). Need FPNLCA986WRK0 control panel frame with keypad (used considered) or...
9
9

low VBE PNP transistor?
I have a appliction that needs something like a 2n2907 pnp but could use a lower VBE on than the 2907. Anyonw know of a transistor that has low VBE when collector currents in the 500mA range...
2
2

GET 102
Can someone tell me a suitable replacement for this low-power pnp transistor type ? And - even better! - where they may be obtained ? They were used in the Marconi TF2700, but I can't even find a spec...
4
4

HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED
Title says all.
1
1

For Sale - ST Microelectronics VNS1NV04D - 2500 piece reel
Item currently up for sale on ebay. 2500pc reel of VNS1NV04D dual autoprotected low side drive IC's. Or, more commonly thought of as dual protected N-channel MOSFETs. New and still sealed in factory...
19
19

Exchanging Parts Any one? I have lots of NPN, and I want some PNP like Tip145, Tip146, Tip147
I have tons of 2N5038 150V 30Amps, many other TIP32x. Wiki said NPN is so much better than PNP's I know that but I still want to do some experiment. Thanks,
11
11