Fabulous 60s Girl Gone Bonkers - Lots of CK722s

This seller has many CK722s and similar on Ebay, so many that I won't bother to list them. Just do a search for fabulous60sgirl and you should get a whole bunch.

I think it's kind of self defeating to auction off a bunch of the same thing at once, especially if it's a collectible since each auction competes against the others. The prices are diluted by the competition. It would be better to offer a few at a time. But then some sellers aren't too bright, I've noticed. :-O

Oh, and some sellers are greedy and want as much money as quick as possible. That's probably this situation.

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

I noticed that this same seller had previously listed the same CK722 transistors, ending with no bids. I don't know much about the market for these type of transistors but I would agree that multiple listing is not a good idea. You give a mixed message of these transistors being "Rare" but to list so many gives the impression that you may have a few hundred, which means it's not that rare at all.

Reply to
c a l a n d e

won't

same

competition.

for

not

"Rare"

Seller presumed that buyers are willing to pay $10 for them, which may not be the case. They didn't put the date code in the auction. The one picture I looked at closely had a date code of 611, Nov of 56. That's very late and not so rare, and not so vintage, The collectors want older date codes from 54 and earlier. My guess is that these would go for less than ten bucks, maybe only 5 or 6.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

you

sellers

one

Well, I guess I was right. Nobody bid on these CK722s.

Ebay Item #

7530178033

7530178094

7530178266

There may be a few others that didn't get a bid.

Another case of the seller trying to force the market? Or too many "rare" items of the same type flooding the market? Or what.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th