How is Visio Service?

I want to buy a Visio TV , 32" LCD. I am curious to know if anyone knows how their service is. Do they send technicians to fix? do i need to ship the TV to them? Is the quality OK?

Thanks

galsaba

Reply to
galsaba

Are you aware NI(national instrument) software went on sales lately? That's an indication that you dumass going down... Heehee......Halleluiah. Shame on you arrogant people.

Reply to
MooseFET

Yup 13 years old.

Reply to
MooseFET

Shut up pop, why are you not able to fill in the missing word? Because you're so dumb and stubborn. You want people to conform to your style.

Reply to
MooseFET

Hummmm perhaps 12.

Reply to
MooseFET

Dummy poppy imposter, loser! you're not at the bottom yet!! 3 more fearful years for you to go through. Heehee.......

Halleluiah. Outch!

Reply to
MooseFET

Not so much our style, more like the "Chicago Manual of Style". A guide that you could learn much from.

Reply to
JosephKK

Hard to tell with the 7 year old social age.

Reply to
JosephKK