Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Atmel AT89C51RD2 vs NXP P89C51RD2
The NXP (Philips) part is in sytem programmable with 'flash magic'. The Atmel equivalent mentions ISP capability too but I can't find any detail. Are they 100% compatible ? Graham
10
10

For sale: 74 pieces of AD590JH (new)
Per recommendations at I am posting an add in this group. This is my first time posting an add in this group so please forgive me if I did not do this properly. Creative feedback would be helpful....
6
6

Replacement of N and P Mosfet??? Stack one top of each other.
I have a dead APM9332 (N and P channel) Mosfet in the monitor inverter. However, I cant find any mosfet with similar values in mouser and digikey. APM 9932 Package SO-8 N channel 20v/15a P Channel...
1
1

I love the precision of the MTBF...
...on this data sheet: Seems like "3 millennia" would have been close enough... :-)
8
8

BASIC Stamp 2 clones / inexpensive alternatives? (pref. same features, works with BOE)
I picked up Parallax's BASIC Stamp Discovery Kit to learn with, and so far so good. The documentation is good and it is simple to program. However Fry's/Digikey/Mouser/etc all charge $48-$59 for the...
11
11

Ballast resistor
Hello all. First time poster to the newsgroup. I have a question about a ballast resistor. Would the ballast resistor pictured here, (an automotive ignition resistor) reduce voltage in an open...
17
17

ultra-bright IR LEDs
Plain ol' ~20ma IR LEDs from All Electronics worked for me. I built a board of 2 banks x 6-series-LEDs and mounted that alongside a nothing-special miniature CCD camera (not web cam though), about 3-4...
8
8

Teledyne chip
I am looking for data on an old Teledyne IC dated 1979. The only part number on it is 367CJ. Anyone have an old Teledyne data book?
6
6

Component Identification
Hi, Could anyone help me properly identify this component please ? I'm half guessing - it's a resistor network with 6-resistors at 10Mohms each. Thin film maybe ? Can't seem to find a source of them...
8
8

Flash erasing times
Does age affect the erase time for Flash memory ?. I have a batch of identical chips, some erase is 6 seconds other take 15 (datasheet specifies 10).
4
4

(www.datasheetpro.com) Good link for this group's reader
Hello all, I recently launched a new data sheet search site and would like to see if you can help me evaluate it. The site is not completely done yet, but I would like to get some feedback. Please...
2
2

C5UZD
Hello, Any idea what this component is : transistor smd C5UZD on a control unit Rev:1.3 of lacie d2 usb/firewire With kind regards
1
1

Fujitsu MSPP55LV650
Looking for info on this chip, full data sheet or just pinout and programming info. Thanks

FA dual polarity +-15volt monolithic power supply modules
item number 150211941435
2
2

What voltage is this cap?
Axial electrolytic approx 0.5 inch (12 mm) diam, 1.0 inch (25 mm) length Markings: HGC CP-C 2J104K 123 Google tells me it's a 0.1uF, but I can't find a reference for the "2J" voltage rating. And, any...
26
26