Photocopier negative "ghost" image

Hello All;

I have a Minolta CSPRO 1080 that creates ghost images on the copies. It's actually a negative or reverse image...looks like someone used black spraypaint to lightly paint over a stencil. After installing a new drum and cleaning blade, the first copy looked perfect...yea, high- fives all around. :) But subsequent copies developed the negative ghost image. Second copy had one ghost image on the left and right side of the copy. Third copy had 2 ghost images and so on til about the 6th copy. After that, the ghost images gets darker and darker but does not increase in number. Meaning, the center of the page is clean with no ghost images.

So after buying a new drum and blade, I still have the same original problem. Any help is appreciated before I invest more money into the copier.

Thanks, HD

Reply to
nguyen_ohio

Have you complained to Minolta?

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

Hey Bill, why complaining to Minolta? You guys should complain to your Coast-to-Coast Radio station, because you guys like to convince each other of ghost and weird things. Some idiots said he has power when he approached the street light it turned blinking, he didn't know that the light was about to go out. Oh America, wake up, you've been sleeping so long.

...Jim Thompson

--
|  James E.Thompson, P.E.                                       | mens |
|  Analog Innovations, Inc.                                        | et

|  Analog/Mixed-Signal ASICK's and Discrete Systems  |    manus  |
|  Phoenix, Arizona                   Voice:(480)460-2350  |             |
|  E-mail Address at Website     Fax:(480)460-2142     |  Brass Rat  |
|       http://www.analog-innovations.com                    |    1962     |

   America: Land of the Freedom Abusers, Because of the Bastards.

Yet another blatant forgery.

Reply to
JosephKK