Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Macom SW-927
Hello, Looking for a datasheet for a Ma-Com SW-927 GaAs RF switch. No hits at all from the usual suspects. Working on a HP 8990A peak power analyzer that's loaded with them, and it appears that ALL...
3
3

Programming Atmel IC's?
What's the bare minimum of stuff needed to program existing code onto an Atmel AT89C2051-24PU IC? One of the filenames ends in .HEX and there's no C or other source so I'm fairly sure it's all...
12
12

Looking fo Hitachi hybrid module
Does any one know where to find the Hitachi hybrid circuit PF0310A, which is the RF power driver for the Yaesu FT-847 transceiver? On the Internet I (perhaps) only found a PF0310 (without the A), but...

Use SCR as rectifier
To use an SCR as a rectifier can you just tie the gate to the anode or should you use a diode to prevent reverse current through the gate (in case there is a gate resistor)? Also, would you need to...
7
7

What's this old cerdip chip?
Wondering what this 14 pin cerdip chip is, markings: | 1 1124 1155B | | 0 F 7331 < | 4 | The '104' text baseline is rotated to left, and pin 1 indent to the right. Picture at Turned up in some junk...
10
10

YEHtek converters datasheet / info (CUS-18141 & MUS-05051F)
Hi all Can anyone tell me about: CUS-18141 MUS-05051F power? DC/DC? voltage? pins layout? datasheet? Sonnich
1
1

LCD interchageability between brands etc.
was wanting to know if the there is enough similarity between laptops brands and displays that they can be wired to work with different brands or sizes. for example, in making a car computer can i use...
2
2

Help identifying components
May be house component marked and only identifiable ny the circuit board design people. Check for forward voltage drop for Ge or Si, then Zener PIV and most of the rest doesn't matter. Second unit is...
24
24

Memory backup batteries
I have various bits of 20-year-old equipment with memory backup batteries. These are all NiCd, and are quite capable of keeping the memory contents for years. But they've all started crystal growth,...
4
4

Exceeding maximum absolute voltage
By how much can the maximum absolute voltage of 2.3V for DDR2 DRAM chips be exceeded? I don't intend to do it, but I have a motherboard that lets the memoy voltage be set as high as 2.839V, and it's...
15
15

FS: Rare Texas Instruments TIL306 Numeric Display w/Logic NOS
This is a solid state display used in some shortwave communication transceivers and commercial broadcast transmitters as front panel status, frequency and error code readouts. THESE DISPLAYS WERE...
2
2

Looking for a the following items
CTS256 - text to speech convertor from somewhere 1982 Sinclair MK14 (eighties) Sinclair ZX80 (eighties) Sinclair MDA monitor (that belonged to the PC200) No problem if it is broken. Especially looking...
3
3

PCB layout software
What is a good reliable PCB layout software, open source or freeware, if not the best, that is available? last posting on this was in early 2008, things might have changed - just wanted to be up to...

Detectable Ballast Interference
Sorry for the Xpost. There is an ongoing argument about ballasts giving off detectable interference. Is there a way to ultimately answer this question? We are going round and round and need...
29
29

converting a pcb to schematic.
I have 2 small pcbs about 3inches by 2 inches. One had 3 op amps and the other has 3 ic, and several transistors along with various resistors, diodes and capacitors. I need to obtain the circuit from...
6
6