Motorola 365 Transistor

Does anybody have any data for a Motorola branded transistor in a metal TO18 can with just the Motorola logo and 365/026 marked on it and "KOREA" stamped in the top. Google provides plenty of hits but no help. Every man and his dog seem to be trying to sell them though !

I've also found a couple of very interesting Ferranti IC's that I can't identify, but they will have to wait whilst I can photograph them.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards:
                Baron.