Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Proto-Chip Surface Mount Breadboards - Prototype with SMD parts NOW TSSOP QFP SOIC PLCC
11 SMD Prototyping Breadboards, TSSOP, QFP, SOIC, Proto-Chip n' DIP 2 and a mix of all the above. 4 NEW Triple Pitch TSSOP/SOIC boards with ground planes on back, power traces on top. 0.5, 0.635/0.65,...

Frosting leds (make dissused ones)...Quick method?
I everyones...I buy them on Ebay. When i can get some leds that match my optical/electrical requirements, they're often in a clear package. I frost them using high grit sand paper. Any quicker method...
3
3

intersil 8337
Is there an equivalent chip for the display driver in a Fluke 8024b? Chip is labelled Intersil 429100 8337 I can't find any info on this. Any help appreciated Thanks, Steve Kamego
4
4

Looking for Motorola LSC508458B datasheet
This IC is used in a Hansol B19BL CRT monitor.

1KC small accu
any idea about the characteristics (voltage and capacity) of these small cel mounted in a tv philips

Drug store bonanza: AA cells & low VCE(sat) xstrs
Disposable cameras contain, among other goodies, one AA alkaline cell and a low VCE(sat) transistor. Great for 1-cell LED V boost P.S. Thanks to Watson's tip, I checked around at photo counters for...
14
14

Can I use a 27C040 eprom instead of 27C020?
I need to burn some data onto a 27C020 EPROM but can't get my hands on one. Can I use a 27C040 instead????
7
7

The Motorola 528 055178 solved! DM85L52
For more than a year I was searching the Internat for an obsolete IC that's used in a Motorola S1344AAB Frequency Counter/Auto Tune Deviation Meter. The Motorola part number 51-80329A60 is actually a...

Wireless MIDI Device
I've been gearing up to take on a new hobby project, building a wireless MIDI controller. I've done a fair bit of research and I am pretty straight on what parts I need for the task and so on. The one...
1
1

DM85L52
I'm looking for 10 DM85L51 Tri-state/Counter/Latch Jack Willco

Need some Fast HV Low current Diodes..
These are for a Tripler in a Tek scope. At a guess 7KV at around 2-10 ma, runs from memory at 50Khz.. 3KV in 10 KV out.. Parts list show a different lower voltage, for the Tripler block, its no longer...
2
2

linear position sensor
Hi all, i need an application note describing a schematic for a linear position sensor, in "time of flight" mode. The range of sensing is from 1 mt to 1 cm, and the resolution less than 1 cm thanks
2
2

Info on DDR SDRAM chips?
I have a chance to pick up a sealed brick of DDR chips, which would be handy for a project I'm working on. However, there's no manufacturer information on the packaging, and I have had zero luck...

[FS]: ADS5500IPAP ADC 14BIT 125MSPS 64-HTQFP
Dear colleage engineers, I have for sale twenty-eight ADS5500IPAP (ADC 14BIT 125MSPS 64-HTQFP), of course unused, sealed and in perfect conditions. If seriously interested please email me, my address...

Integrated Circuit
Need urgently integrated circuit Siemens S187 C for repair . (C-MOS PLL) Write to