Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BJT recommendation?
I'm looking for a complementary pair of BJTs with characteristics similar to PN2222A / PN2907A, but with a bit higher power. Audio frequency, hfe around 100 - 300, Vceo >= 20V; but they need to be...
10
10

Need help finding a schematic for a Quasar TV/VCR combo
Model # VV8220 Chassis # KM-201 TV stopped working (no picture, sound still worked) I found a few burned resistors (value?), an open power resistor, and I can't identify one other part. I need help...
6
6

Components question
I have a SCR which is labeled ST Morocco BTW69-200NC then on the bottom line, it says C409........ I looked it up in my ECG replacement guide, but it showed only BTW69-200N. The "C" is not there....
4
4

Need datasheet on Sharp LJ512U25
Did you find any information the Sharp LJ512U25 LCD Panel? I too need to find a datasheet. Thanks
1
1

Where to buy?
I need a 1N4752a diode for my printer's power supply. Is there any supplier of components on the Internet that doesn't have a minimum order policy?
4
4

64-Bit MIPS R4400 RISC CPU's Starting at $1 each!
I have 44 pieces for sale of some genuine new Toshiba TC86R4400MC-200 64-bit CPU's. These are processors that are licensed from MIPS that are based on the R4400 core. They are a RISC based processor...

Toko slug tuned coil
Hi all Does anyone know where I can obtain one or more 3mm 7.5 turn ferrite slug tuned coils. I'm based in the UK and the last time I had one of these was probably 15 years ago and it was made by...

Help ID Infrared receiver
I have 2 IR receivers which I can't seem to ID. Both of them are 3-pins, with a tight-fitting metal bracket around them providing another 2 legs for physical strength. One of them says "S28", and the...
1
1

Re: clean coating from PCB
The clear coating is called conformal coating. I guess you've found out that there are different kinds of conformal coatings, silicone and urathanes. I have used Zip-Strip, a paint stripper, and it...

Looking for info on 'Power General 412' DC/DC converter
Hi, I have some of these power modules 'Power General 412' DC/DC converter, but I don't have a data sheet. Does anyone remember these or have a datasheet? thanks Ed

Pinout FA4111 and MHW2528 Pleasse
I want information about FA4111, this IC is used in Monitor P202 IBM and information about MHW2528, this IC is used in Monitor P200 IBM. Both monitor are design by SONY. Thanks

Datasheets CXA2043Q please!
Estoy buscando informacion sobre el cxa2043Q. Gracias
2
2

Hello, I want datasheets for CXA1908S Sony chip
Busco las caracteristicas del CXA1908S y si es posible tambien el esquematico de las placas D board Sony Chassis SCC-J88A-A del monitor IBM P200. Gracias

ATA Hardrive Combo Connector - Repost
Hi, I'm looking for the manufacturer of the combo connector using in the ATA hardrive. Is this kind of connector off the shelf or proprietary. Appreciate for your help....
2
2

Flash AM29F200B
Is there anyone who uses this memory to write data, but using microcontroller- not universal programmer. What conditions should be fulfilled to write or erase data. I know there are 4 cycles to write...