ic that

where i can buy "that 4301" (that corporation) in europe (or italy)? ppm

Reply to
ppm

Profusion PLC

carry at least some of the That Corp. line; they're based in the UK but they ship to USA so I imagine they will also ship to Italy. Don't know if they sell the 4301 but you could ask them. They've responded very quickly to my questions in the past.

That Corp. will sell direct, in single-tube quantities, which is not too terribly expensive unless you only need one. And if you just need one or two you may be able to talk them into sending you a sample.

Reply to
Walter Harley