PDF Explorer V1.5 pre-release in now online

Finally the new PDF Explorer beta V1.5 build 31 is online, not the official beta release but only the pre-release.

Check out the new features of the most popular, and freeware, PDF documents organiser. Please report bugs and send ideas to improve it.

The translation, to your idiom, of the interface language file is also welcomed

RTT

is there a way to know what this soft is or what we can do with it without having to download and install it..???

"RTT" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Fred*

If you had looked at the link posted you would see that it appears to be a program to index the text in PDF documents.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net...

I looked at this link, but it's a only a forum, and I don't have time to search in the different post to try to find a description on this software..

Reply to
Fred*