what are these componts?

Hi,everybody. I bought a board from NI some months ago.As we all know,NI is a very famous company in the measure field,so I am interesed in her products.But I am confused about some componts.

1.Labeled CR?,which is marked A7t; 2.Labeled Q?,which is marked T50R; 3.Labeled Q?,which is marked 44t; 4.Labeled Q?,which is marked BDUOJ; 5.Labeled Q?,which is marked M8W.

Does someone know these chips? Thank you.

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.