what are these componts?

Hi,everybody. I bought a board from NI some months ago.As we all know,NI is a very famous company in the measure field,so I am interesed in her products.But I am confused about some componts.

1.Labeled CR?,which is marked A7t; 2.Labeled Q?,which is marked T50R; 3.Labeled Q?,which is marked 44t; 4.Labeled Q?,which is marked BDUOJ; 5.Labeled Q?,which is marked M8W.

Does someone know these chips? Thank you.

Reply to
eehinjor