What are these connectors?

Hi all, at this address

are the photos of the connectors of a camera Panasonic Lumix LX5 and its external viewfinder DMW-VLF1: the author wanted to make (I'm also interested, here is the reason for the post) an extension cable to look through the viewfinder with the camera disconnected from the eye.

But he failed to understand what connectors are, and I too; they look like Hdmi but they ARE NOT Hdmi.

Someone can recognize them? Would it be possible to make an extension cable as described above, finding them?

Thanks.

Reply to
Vincent

Are they availible through Panasonic's Repair Parts? It looks quite fragile to use with an external cable.

Michael A. Terrell

Have you looked on pinout.ru ?

Reply to
Ian Field